Salam
First and foremost, am sorry for not updating the blog. Schedule has been very tight. I am now in Boston, starting my short course in medical education today in Harvard Macy Institute.
Alhamdulillah,reached here after 30 hours of travel - a very nice Indonesian family - Akh Aris Mulyono & his family met me at the airport. I love his family almost immediately - Dewi Rusdiana (wife), Aishah, Ehsan, Sarah, Maryam & Fatimah. It was snowing when I landed. We stopped at the grand new building of the Islamic Society of Boston at the Malcolm X boulevard for our Zuhr & Asr prayers, before sending me to my hotel - Courtyard Marriot Brookline at Webster St.
Will update you all again. Pray for me.
Dr.Har
Will you be back in Malaysia soon? I've been trying to contact you to see if you are willing to take part in a magazine interview. However, I can't get anyone in UKM to give me an email contact for you. Could you email me so I can tell you more about it? My contact is ellenwhyte AT lepak.com
ReplyDeleteAssalamualaikum Dr Har.
ReplyDeleteI've sent email dated 3/1/2011 to invite you for a presentation on 30th April 2011 for Tiaranita's gathering in Johor Bahru.Today, I'll send another email with official letter.
I really hope that you can consider the invitation and do contact me at balinda@tm.com.my.