In Boston now for a short course at Harvard Medical School

>> Sunday, January 9, 2011


Salam
First and foremost, am sorry for not updating the blog. Schedule has been very tight. I am now in Boston, starting my short course in medical education today in Harvard Macy Institute.
Alhamdulillah,reached here after 30 hours of travel - a very nice Indonesian family - Akh Aris Mulyono & his family met me at the airport. I love his family almost immediately - Dewi Rusdiana (wife), Aishah, Ehsan, Sarah, Maryam & Fatimah. It was snowing when I landed. We stopped at the grand new building of the Islamic Society of Boston at the Malcolm X boulevard for our Zuhr & Asr prayers, before sending me to my hotel - Courtyard Marriot Brookline at Webster St.
Will update you all again. Pray for me.
Dr.Har

2 responses:

Ellen Whyte January 10, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Will you be back in Malaysia soon? I've been trying to contact you to see if you are willing to take part in a magazine interview. However, I can't get anyone in UKM to give me an email contact for you. Could you email me so I can tell you more about it? My contact is ellenwhyte AT lepak.com

Siti Balinda January 12, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

Assalamualaikum Dr Har.

I've sent email dated 3/1/2011 to invite you for a presentation on 30th April 2011 for Tiaranita's gathering in Johor Bahru.Today, I'll send another email with official letter.
I really hope that you can consider the invitation and do contact me at balinda@tm.com.my.

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP