Presidentship of MAMANEH

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Salam

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I have not been updating this blog for almost two weeks now. No excuses, I must be more disciplined in accomplishing this very important responsibility - eversince I have decided that I should own a blog.

Okay, let me go chronologically - since the last update.

On 30th May, despites the many invitations for weddings ( it's school holiday!) I managed to squeeze some time to attend MAMANEH ( Malaysian Assoc. of Maternal & Neonatal Health) AGM in UKMMC. It was election year, and guess what, I was elected to be the President for 2009 - 2011.

Basically, MAMANEH has many objectives - among others are to upgrade knowledge on maternal and neonatal ( newborn within the first one month of life) health and to create public awareness on issues related to maternal and neonatal health.

We are yet to sit for our first EXCO meeting on July 2nd, InsyaAllah. I intend to go strong on issues related to unwanted pregnancies that resulted in infanticide and abandonment of newborns. Please pray that I will be able to lead MAMANEH to achieve its noble objectives.

Dr.Har

0 responses:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP