Alhamdulillah, I am back!

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Salam

Alhamdulillah, I am back! Still in one piece, after 11 grueling hours of bas trip from PPUKM in Cheras to Kem Bina Negara Kuala Besut, in a convoy of 8 buses - transporting 272 students and 20 lecturers! Aha, I came back to KL by AirAsia on Friday, 22 May.

The very same night, travelled another 6 hours up north to Baling, to get to Alor Setar on time for Syifa's Hari Idul Ilmi in Maktab Mahmud!

As what Ustaz Zul said, within one week, I have travelled through Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Perak, Kedah, Selangor ! MasyaAllah.

Having trouble with my external drive to retrieve the photos. InsyaAllah, will soon equip you all with them once everything is okay.

BTW, I am going to a High Level Policy Dialogue on Increasing Access to reproductive Right to Contraceptive Information and Services at the Summit Hotel today! InsyaAllah, will tell you about it soon.

Dr.Har

3 responses:

Unknown June 7, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

hi, prof:
sin chee here, i also come back in one piece from besut. Thank you for your effort in the camp. i will start my o&g posting tmr.
take care and have a nice rest today!

~YM~ June 10, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Hi prof!! I'm Yee Ming, currently a 4th year medical student. Surprised to drop by this wonderful and beautiful blog which have a modernized look. Prof memang hebat IT! :P

Dr. Har June 16, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Dear Sin Chee & Yee Ming, Thanks for dropping by. It means a lot to me.

Prof. Har

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP