I was in Egypt, Land of Thaurah : 2 - 6 April 2012

>> Saturday, April 21, 2012



Alhamdulillah, I safely landed in Cairo (again) on 2/4/2012, after a short transit at Istanbul ( another favourite city of mine!). There is something about Egypt that was not there before ( my first visit July 2004, second - May 2006) - yesss, it is now known as the Land of Thaurah - remember Arab Spring? Managed to have sessions with M'sian medic students in Tanta (3/4) & during the awesome STEP 2012 ( Sliding Through Experience as Professionals) which was attended by 1000+ students, alhamdulillah! This enchanted land has captured my heart AGAIN - ironically, it was the lazy Nile flowing by, the chaos, dusty roads, daring drivers & friendly people that made up Cairo. InsyaAllah, I will come for another visit again....for I have left a piece of my heart in Egypt.

Loves,
Dr. Har

1 responses:

fanramli April 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

ALhamdulillah Dr Har, another great trip! its so true 'ironically, it was the lazy Nile flowing by, the chaos, dusty roads, daring drivers & friendly people that made up Cairo.'

:).

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP