My third visit to Czech Republic!

>> Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Salam

Alhamdulillah, I was on Czech soil again end of last month ( 30/3 - 2/4) for my Dakwah Tour 2012. I attended 2 conferences in Prague Convention Centre in 2008 - ESC 2008 in May & AMEE Congress 2008 in Aug! But this time, I had the opportunity to travel to Hradec Kralove, another 2 hours drive from Prague & enjoyed the beautiful landscapes of Czech.

I was one of the speakers for OSEM 2012 ( Ordinary Students, Extraordinary MUDR) organized by CzeMSA, attended by 200+ M'sian medical students ( out of 300 total). They had a full dose of me on 31/3 - 1/4 - a marathon of talks on Becoming Five-Star Medical Doctor, Medical Professionalism, Capacity Skill Building : Managing Diversity, Critical Thinking & Emotional Intelligence!

InsyaAllah, they will be fine! Let's pray the final year students who are going to graduate this June (first batch) would be safe & competent doctors.




Loves,
Dr. Har

0 responses:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP