It's my 20th anniversary today!

>> Thursday, June 2, 2011


Alhamdulillah, I am happily married to Ustaz Zul Ahmad for 20 years now. Thank you Allah SWT for sending this wonderful, extraordinary man into my life - my husband, soul-mate, best friend, lover and saviour. I just don't know how you did it, Bang - but I am hooked to you for life! JZKK for the support, prayers, sweat and tears - it is definitely not easy to live a life with somebody like me! Only Allah SWT can repay your kindness, love and tarbiah. Thanks for being a soleh & musleh - a great father to the children. May Allah SWT grant you jannah, and nothing less than His Redha.

Loves,
Dr. Har

4 responses:

NilzaSaza June 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Baarakallahu lakuma Dr. Harlina...

~Azlin , kawan Marianah Ab. Wahab yg pernah interviu Dr. suatu ketika dulu

Ummuafiq Hashim June 2, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Tahniah....Wah..Dr,tak banyak berubah wajahnya dari dulu....




- just a fan -

hakim.halim June 2, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Moga Allah terus menerus melabuhkan rahmatNya keatas keluarga DR Har. ameen

ainhany June 2, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

salam Dr Har,

Dirgahayu Dr - Ustaz. Dua jiwa yang merawat dan merobat ummah...semuga diberkati ALLAH dan bahagia selamanya..AMin

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP