Back to Harvard

>> Friday, May 20, 2011

Salam

Been a while since my last posting. Am back in Harvard Univ, this time I am in the main campus in Cambridge. Last Jan, I was in the Longwood Harvard Medical School campus, close to the Brigham Hosp. For the second part of the course, starting 15 - 20 May, we're in the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE). I must say, this is the first time I ever had a PROPER educational training in my whole career - given by the gurus of education. To name a few - Prof Bob Kegan (specialized in adult professional development), Prof Hal Lyon (an educational psychologist), Prof Emeritus Karen Mann (assessment expert). I feel so privileged to be their students. And not to mention, the five-star hospitality by Dr Intan Ruspita ( an Indonesian dental lecturer from Univ Gajahmada, Jogja who's doing her post-doc here in Harvard Dental School) and her family - Mas Chandra (husband) and two boys ( Rezeki and Sulthan), who spent their evenings with me.InsyaAllah, will post in the pictures when I'm back to M'sia.

Loves,
Dr. Har

1 responses:

Anonymous May 21, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

^^ thank you Dr., For sharing this

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP