UKM 38th Convocation : my first babies are graduating!

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

Salam

InsyaAllah, , I will be in cloud nine this Saturday afternoon as my 204 babies will be graduating. Alhamdulillah, I am so proud of them. I am looking forward to see the beaming smiles.
Yes, you all really deserve the scroll !

As always, it's been our tradition to have a special gathering on friday afternoon at the faculty, one day prior to the Convo in UKM Bangi - HARI MESRA GRADUAN. This is meant to be for the graduates and their parents to gather with the dean & other faculty members.

And this year, it is very special for me, as I would now be able to see how my 2 month-old house officers doing. Heard a lot about them from my colleagues in MOH - good and bad!

See you all InsyaAllah.

Prof. Har

1 responses:

alialalala August 6, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

hope 2 c u today too prof
insyaAllah~

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP