My prayers for my dear sisters - Dr. Husna, Wardina, Irma & Eenaz

>> Monday, April 25, 2011


Salam

I had a very exciting lunch last Thursday, Alhamdulillah. There were so many reasons for me being so excited:

1. Alhamdulillah, I was very happy to meet up with Dr. Husna, my `youngest' newborn graduate, who was officially a medical doctor on 30th March. She dropped by my office just on time to join me for lunch.

2. Both of us went to The Curve to have lunch in this special restaurant `Marche' - a different lunch concept all together, being in a middle of a fresh market and have your lunch prepared out of very fresh produces.

3. Already waiting was my dear sister Wardina Saffiyah, who had ordered her grilled salmon.

4. Sister Irma Hasmie, came a few minutes later, looking fresh and dazzling after her Zuhr prayer.

5.We were later joined by Eenaz, Irma's friend - she is a scriptwriter!

What did we talk about during the lunch? I'll tell you later, eh.

Loves,
Dr. Har

2 responses:

mYshah April 26, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

salam prof har. apa khabar? smoga sihat bersama ustaz zul dan anak2.

wah apa yg diborakkan tu? hee. nway da lama x makan kat marche... nyum2.

kirim salam rindu sy pada ustaz zul.

wasalam

Anonymous April 29, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Prof Har,
cant wait for the updates ^^
i.allah

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP