The Lost Art of Healing - Dr. Bernard Lown

>> Friday, November 26, 2010

Salam

Just want to share with you all the book I am currently reading : THE LOST ART OF HEALING - PRACTISING COMPASSION IN MEDICINE written by a Noble Peace Prize winner and a renowned cardiologist at Harvard School of Public Health, Dr. Bernard Lown (pic).

I am enjoying every single page of it.

You want to know why? Just read it yourself, and you will know why...

PS : For those who wish to buy the book, my final year medic student Wan Nuruddin informed me over the weekend, that it is currently out of stock in Kinukoniya KLCC. I saw many of the book over the shelf in Kinukoniya early Nov. Maybe you all can try finding it in MPH.

Dr.Har

0 responses:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP